Weatherization and Energy Efficiency
RESEARCH AND TRAINING center
COVID PROCEDURES AT BPC
- Learners shall review COVID-19 Daily Screening Questions located here
- For learners who can attest to being vaccinated, masks are not required
- For learners who cannot attest to being vaccinated, social distancing and the use of N-95 or KN-95 masks are required
- Classroom seating arrangements will maintain 4 feet of distance between seats
- BPC kitchen is closed to non-employees
- At their discretion, trainers may implement a mask requirement at any time during a training
Interested in becoming a weatherization professional? Need to update your current weatherization skills or earn certification?
Through the BPC’s proven training programs, you’ll learn new skills in hands-on labs. Our trainers are weatherization experts with decades of experience.
BPC partners with PSE!
This electric vehicle is expanding services to low-income households through a lower cost fuel source with zero emissions. Our Conservation Education team has already saved energy while delivering energy saving items to clients in our low income Weatherization program. PSE is committed to carbon reduction and supporting the growth of electric transportation in our region.
Hands-on, in person, and online options
Our approach and focus on quality result from over 30 years of experience, so you can be sure you’ll gain the skills, knowledge or results you seek from any of our courses.
Energy Diagnostics and Analysis
The BPC’s technical staff combines experience gained from working on over 1,000 buildings with science-based, expert knowledge of building performance.
The BPC can identify and test for many different indoor air quality issues and potentially dangerous materials and create a strategy for a healthier indoor environment.
Facilities and Equipment Rentals
Need a space for a meeting or conference? Training session or retreat? Workshop or event? Our space and equipment can help you make it a success.