**Please note: Once you have registered for your exam, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time** BPI Quality Control Inspector Certification –
**Please note: Once you have registered for your exam, you will be contacted to arrange a date and time**
BPI Quality Control Inspector Certification – WRITTEN EXAM ONLY
Applications forBPI Testing Accommodations: https://bpi.org/certified-professionals/testing-accommodations
Prerequisites required: Candidates must meet certain education and experience prerequisites prior to taking the online and/or field certification exams. Please read the Prerequisites document for Energy Auditor certification.
Preparing for the EA Exam(s) (from www.bpi.org):
- Download the latest version of the BPI Energy Auditor scheme handbook found here (please refer to page 19 for standards of reference)
- Read and understand all information
- Refer to the Job Task Analysis to be sure that you understand and can perform the tasks required for this certification
- Obtain reference materials for the multiple-choice and/or field exams and study well in advance of taking the exam
- Download the Application for BPI Energy Auditor Certification from www.bpi.org and submit to HEPCertification@bpi.org. Application processing could take several weeks before a candidate will receive an approval letter to take the exam. It is recommended that a candidate submit their application at least thirty (30) days prior to their preferred exam date. Please do NOT schedule your exam date(s) until you receive your approval letter from BPI.
Month Long Event (september)